6.04.2007

The Only Thing I Ever Wanted, Psapp

The first track, "Hi" is such a standout song. It hooks you to say, 'I like this band, this is a band that I like'
First track. ..
Possibly they should have elongated the title to something like 'good afternoon' or at the very least 'hello'. I'm saying they should ride that wave longer.
'Hi' is a great track.

Can you tell already that the rest of the album is so hard to live up to that it doesn't.

Maybe electronica isnt my thing... 'Hi' is the closest thing you can get to melodic pop on their tracks, and, truth be told, that's what I like.

Their sound reminds me of an organized kitchen. Pots and pans and buttons and switches, windchimes, claps, swishes - in harmony.

Check out their myspace singles. It's easy to like.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=11732999

No comments: