3.09.2007

Mission Statement

I created this blog to share the music that I love and info about it. I can only hope to turn a few people on to some great bands. Clicking around myspace I have realized that there are a tremendous amount of bands that are more than listenable - that are actually good.
I have always been treading my way through band after band t0 find everything that I consider 'good'. Subjective as it may be, I am sure that many people share similar angles to my tastes.
This blog will show videos and links to listen to new music.

I definitely angle towards the indie/pop/experimental/rock genres.


I get a lot of info through myspace, ohmyrockness, pitchfork and many other music sites that I will certainly list here as time goes on.

Hope I can pass on some info - and readers can comment in some knowledge too. Enjoy

No comments: